Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bryan College - Advanced Health & Fitness - Justin


This is a short video about the college I will be attending.  I will be going to Bryan University, it is Bryan Colleges online school.  I am so excited!  The man on the video speaks of how well rounded it all is, and last night when I was going over the curriculum, I was finding that to be true.  This degree will go far beyond just training people.  They are going to teach me how to run a business, how to stay motivated and keep people motivated.  Job placement for life, tutoring is included.  There is so much to this program and I am so eager to learn it all!

  I must maintain a C average to remain a student, but I am aiming for all A's.  I have never gotten all A's in school, I am not even sure I got one A, but this time even if I am not able to, I am going to at least strive for it, which will be different than what I did in grade school, Jr high and high school!

  My prayer is that I use my education to the fullest to help people.  I am so thankful to God for making this a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment