Saturday, January 17, 2009

Have you ever had "one of those days"

Today was just that. I made some trips out to do errands. I managed to see all those people in my life who since I have moved here have had some sort of a run in with. I think today I seen them ALL.
Lets start with the woman who is very close friends with someone who shouldn't even technically hold a grudge against me, but does by association.
Just before her in the parking lot I seen someone who was an actual friend at one time, and we both pretended not to recognize eachother.
Then later in the day in the grocery store I seen the woman who when trying to witness to didn't want to hear it...sort of created a wierdness between us.
I could go on, but it all gets kind of blurry.
SO strange, I don't see them hardly at all, then all in one day!
Other than that the day has gone quite well. I managed to get my van cleaned, really cleaned.
So that makes my van, my kitchen, my bedroom, and my two ds baths YAAAY. I was sick for a couple of days, and the cold still lingers, but it was too sunny and beautiful of a day to waste.
concider me logged and blogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment